Trial Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Okukan. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy.
1) Those attending our karate classes agree to make an effort to follow the code of conduct (Dojo Kun).
2) The person attending our karate classes completely understand that karate can be a dangerous sport. Any child or adult participating in training and activities associated with the practice of karate does so at their own risk. The parent and/or guardian(s) and child(ren) hereby absolves and indemnifies Okukan, coaches and other students from all liability arising from injury, death or damage however caused, including by the negligence of the indemnified, and arising out of any activity carried on by the indemnified.
3) We reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without explanation.
4) All classes are subject to venue availability.
5) Membership is offered at Sensei Sandra’s discretion. We retain the right to refuse membership on grounds of bad/disrespectful behaviour, by the students and/or parent.
Decisions and actions at Okukan contribute to a safe environment placing great importance on the safety of students. We ensure instructors keep valid accreditation with the Australian Sports Commission. Our training venues are always equipped with a first aid kit and injury record forms to manage accidents.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: [email protected] This agreement is in effect as of 2017.